Reliable™ J490A IronMaven Home Ironing System
Features and Benefits:
- Professional-quality iron creates dry, pressurized steam to soften fabric faster and cut your ironing time in half
- Electronic CSS (Continuous Steam System) technology means you’ll never have to worry about running out of steam in the middle of ironing again. Just refill the built-in water tank when the water level is low and away you go - without needing to wait
- Removable water tank snaps out so you can take to your sink for easy refilling
- Control panel functions include anti-calc warning system, steam control, power switches for the boiler and iron, low water indicator, and a power on/off indicator
- Unique anti-calc warning system tells you when it is time to clean the steam tank. Simply program the iron for the hardness of water you are using (litmus paper is supplied) and the system will unit will beep when it is time to clean
- Professional quality cork handle for resistance to heat, longevity, and sustainability
- Locking mechanism for the steam activation button is a handy feature when you want to use your iron as a fabric steamer
- Tank is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- 8' power cord
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 14.1'' x 10.6'' x 10.8''
- Weight: 13.44 lbs.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).