PulseOx 7500H Wrist Oximeter
The PulseOx 7500 the world's first monitor for extended monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate to use SPO Medical's Reflective Pulse Oximetry (RPO) technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Portable device monitors blood oxygen saturation and heart rate in real time
- Robust and attractive design
- Accurate and fast measurements
- Easy to use 2-button operation
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Long-lasting battery provides over 300 hours of battery life, much longer than conventional devices
- Highly resistant to many forms of motion, reducing its susceptibility to the motion artifacts which typical pulse oximetry devices produce
- Nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
Dimensions and Weight:
- Display unit size: 2.68" x 1.65" x 0.87"
- Total weight: 2 oz., including battery
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 24/7 on-line user support
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).