Vornado 530B 10'' Air Circulator Fan
Vornado Air Circulators are not the same as most fans. Air is drawn in from behind the circulator and directed by an Inlet Guide Cone, which increases its velocity and projects it out into the room. The entire shape of the circulator acts to create a Vortex Beam of Air, which sucks in air around the room. When the beam reaches the other side of the room, it is drawn back around the perimeter to the circulator, creating a cycle of Whole Room Circulation.
Features and Benefits:
- Signature Vornado Vortex Action provides complete circulation of all the air in a room
- 3 speeds, from 800 to 1400 RPM, meet all your year-round circulation needs
- Fully directable air flow
- Saves energy by circulating air through hot and cold spots in a room, evening the temperature
- Deep-Pitched Blades reduce noise, allowing whisper quiet operation
- Focuses air into a tight beam, moving it up to 65'
- Compact size is small enough to fit on a desk or table top
- Grill removes for easy cleaning, helping to keep your air clean
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 9.75" x 9.25" x 12.75"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).