Rachael Ray Stoneware 3-1/2-Quart Covered Rectangle Lasagna Casserole
Baking a scrumptious turkey and spinach manicotti or a creamy bacon mac n cheese will be that much more fun when baked in this bold-hued casserole. Not only is the color exciting, but the shape of the casserole makes it easy to get a good grip when pulling a delicious, warm meal out of the oven.
Stoneware from Rachael Ray is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate.
This 3.5-quart Covered Rectangular Casserole is crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn't react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven - up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and it's sure to be a hit when it makes its way onto the table during a dinner party. The securely fitting lid is perfect for sealing in heat and flavors, and the wide and comfortable handles mean it's easy to transfer the casserole around the kitchen, dining room and right to the table from the oven.
- Wide handles on contoured design
- The wide handles on this 3.5-quart casserole provide a confident grip when putting the casserole in the oven or pulling it out when the food is ready.
- Colorful pops of personality
- With such bright hues, it's easy to show off your personality in these useful kitchen pieces.
- Safe for microwave, oven and freezer
- This covered rectangular casserole is safe to use in the microwave, freezer and oven, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Super easy to cleanup
- Casserole and lid are both dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Nonporous stoneware surface doesn't stain when in contact with food.
- Dependable stoneware
- Casserole is crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn't react to food.
- Mix and match colors
- This covered rectangular casserole is available in several of Rachael's bold colors, including Orange, Green, Red and Purple.
- Rachael Ray Stoneware & Serveware
- Look for other specialty stoneware pieces from Rachael Ray, from open round bakers to serving bowls and chip-n-dip platters.
- Rachael Ray everyday
- Complement your kitchen with other bold pieces from Rach's cookware, bakeware, stoneware, tools and teakettles.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).