PulseOx 5500 Finger Pulse Oximeter
The SPO Medical PulseOx 5500 Finger Unit offers the features of a conventional oximeter in a compact, user-friendly, portable configuration.
The finger unit accurately measures blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and heart pulse rate and displays the result on an easy-to-read liquid crystal display.
Simple to use, this unique device delivers near-immediate results; just place the unit on your finger and press the "on" button; within seconds, the PulseOx 5500 will display accurate readings on your SpO2 and heart pulse rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use, all-in-one integrated finger device
- Very low power consumption eliminates the need of frequent battery replacement
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Single button operation
- Robust and attractive design
- Can be used by adults and children weighing over 30 pounds
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 2.91" x 1.57" x 1.61"
- Weight: 1.8 oz., including battery
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty