Omron HEM-650 Wrist Blood Pressure
Monitor w/ Advanced Positioning Sensor
Wrist blood pressure monitors are portable, accurate and simple to use. They provide a convenient choice for those who want a second unit for away from home or who have trouble placing a cuff on their arm.
Omron's Advanced Positioning Sensor automatically confirms the monitor is at heart level, ensuring an accurate reading. This monitor is easy to use and not only provides systolic/diastolic and pulse readings, but also advanced diagnostics such as an irregular heartbeat detector and an average of the last three blood pressure readings. With simple, silent and one-touch operation, an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement is seconds away.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced Positioning Sensor confirms monitor position before measurement
- 90 memory storage with date & time stamp
- IntelliSense offers automated inflation & deflation control for maximum comfort
- Clinically proven accuracy
- Measures blood pressure from the wrist
- Attached cuff for wrist sizes 5 1/4" to 8 1/2"
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Includes illustrated manual and hard case
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Extra large digital display with systolic/diastolic blood pressure measurements, pulse reading and date/time stamp
- Five year warranty