Honeywell CT62 Electric Baseboard Heat Manual Thermostat
Control for Baseboard Heat.
Honeywell offers a variety of mechanical non-programmable thermostats that provide 240 Vac control for electric heat systems. These thermostats offer comfort, simplicity and accuracy at affordable prices.
Easy-to-use electric heat thermostats provide reliable line voltage control of resistive rated electric heating equipment. Snap-action switch activates heat for positive temperature control.
Features and Benefits:
- For 120/240/277 Vac baseboard heat systems
- Provides double line (DPST) break when positive off
- Dual diaphragm sensing for excellent temperature control
- 4-wire application
- High-quality design with a rugged plastic mounting base and one-piece, vented cover
- Improved performance means it saves up to 12% over bi-metal thermostats
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 9''H x 6.25''W x 2.75''D
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- 1-year warranty.
- Honeywell CT410B - all the features of the CT62 with an improved design