Honeywell CT1950B Programmable Baseboard Heat Thermostat
Please note that this item is no longer produced by the manufacturer. As an alternative, we recommend the Honeywell RLV430 5-2 Day Programmable Baseboard Heat Thermostat.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital temperature sensing and control for energy efficient precision operation
- The flexibility of 5-1-1 day or 7 day programming
- Displays temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LCD display
- Exceptional comfort control of resistance-rated heating equipment
- For baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters
- Patented CoolSwitch design offers long service life.
- Depending on local climate, night and day setback of space temperature can save up to 28% of the energy used to heat a controlled zone
- Precision temperature control also offers up to 12% energy saving during comfort periods compared with conventional bi-metallic electric heating thermostats
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).