Henckels 35730-000 Four Star Asian Knife Set
Knives in the Henckel Four Star series are made of high-carbon stainless steel and precision-honed, with a laser-controlled edge, a balanced super-bolster and a tang that extends to the back of the polypropylene handle, which is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy.
Use the paring knife for peeling apples and potatoes and the Santoku for chopping onions or mincing parsley. The hollow edges help prevent food from sticking to the blades.
Features and Benefits:
- New one piece construction
- High forging precision
- Higher stability of blade
- Perfect geometry
- Improved steel structure for less metal fatigue
- Improved cutting-edge retention and lasting sharpness
- Improved weight and balance
- FRIODUR ice hardened for maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength