Ginsu 07108 Chikara Series 8 Piece Cutlery Set
Tired of dealing with subpar knives in your kitchen? With the Ginsu 07108 Chikara Series 8 Piece Cutlery Set from Today’s Concept, you no longer have to! Named after the Japanese term for energy and power, this knife model offers the strength of forged steel. In addition, eight pieces give you everything you need to tackle the toughest chopping, slicing, and dicing jobs in your food preparation. This set includes one paring knife, one utility knife, one serrated knife, one Santoku knife, one chef knife, and a pair of incredibly sharp kitchen shears. For organization and storage, a matching wooden knife block is also included.
In the Japanese language, the word "chikara" means power and energy. These knives, forged of Japanese stainless steel, express the true meaning to chikara when used in the kitchen.
Features and Benefits:
- Ginsu Chikara Series blades are forged from Japanese steel that is known for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge
- 8 piece set includes:
- 3.5'' paring knife
- 5'' utility knife
- 5'' serrated utility knife
- 7'' santoku knife
- 8'' chef knife
- Kitchen shears
- Sharpening rod
- Visually stunning bamboo knife block, chosen for its incredible strength and durability
- Traditionally styled handle is made of heat- and water- resistant resin and fits smoothly into your hand
- Steel tang extends through the entire handle for added strength