Furi Rachael Ray FUR853 Gusto-Grip 3 Piece Set
This set includes two of the most exquisitely crafted knives together in a bamboo case. The 5" and 7" East / West knives are professional, high performance food prep knife designed for maximum functionality.
Features and Benefits:
- The East / West knife is a combination of cook's knife and chopper, pioneered by Füri.
- Made from the finest German CrMoV stainless steel, forged bolster, one-piece with blade, and strong tang for supreme strength
- The handle core is made from ultra-tough moulded polypropylene (PP), with an injection-moulded synthetic outer layer of ‘superior grip’ thermoplastic elastomer (TPE, a durable synthetic rubber)
- The Gusto-Grip handle design has a tailor-made finger groove with palm control grip, which helps cooks use knives for a prolonged period without fatigue
- The patented Füri ‘reverse-wedge’ shape handle prevents your hand from slipping forward even when wet or oily. The harder you cut the more the handle of the knife locks into your hand, making it safer and easier to control
- A solid cast stainless steel counterweight is mounted at the end of the handle for precision balance
- Handles feature "Furi Guard", antimicrobial inhibitors incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto Grip handles to guard against microorganisms that can degrade the handle material over time