DeLonghi DDE50E Dehumidifier
View Delonghi Dehumidifiers Manual
[Download: 630k pdf, 9 pages]
Features and Benefits:
- 50-pint capacity.
- With soft-touch electronic controls and digital LCD display, the functions are easy to set and read. The adjustable electronic humidistat allows you to accurately regulate humidity levels according to your desired comfort.
- Designed to function at temperatures as low as 44°F. Ideal for basement use and low temperature operation.
- Auto shutoff if the temperature falls below 44°F (7°C).
- To prevent water overflow, a special system automatically turns the dehumidifier off when the tank is full. An indicator light will illuminate, letting you know that it's time to empty the tank.
- Permanent, washable air filter traps bothersome dust particles and extends the life of the unit. Filter can be easily removed for cleaning, without having to disassemble the unit.
- Two systems for collecting condensation. The choice is yours: collect moisture in the large tank or discharge continuously through the 3 ft. connector hose.
- Saves energy while improving the dehumidification process. Energy Star Compliant.
- Fully portable with durable castor wheels, you can easily move the dehumidifier from room to room.
- Also features a fan only function for summer ventilation. Two separate fan speed selections.
- Perfect for any room up to 2,900 sq. ft. Ideal for use in the basement, living room, bedroom, office or wherever excess humidity is present.
- Quiet operation
- Power Usage: 120 Volts, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weight:
- Unit Size: 12.6"W x 13.19"D x 20.98"H
- Weight: 61.73 lbs.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).