DeLonghi A992 5 Qt. Fruit and Vegetable Strainer
This fruit and vegetable strainer is useful for making everything from baby food to wine. The set comes with a 5-quart bowl, a paddle attachment for the mixer, and two different screens, which offer a choice between coarsely or finely strained fruits and vegetables. Additionally each screen has a rough and a smooth side. The coarse screenÆs rough side is useful for removing fibers from cooked vegetables, such as kale or rhubarb, and for pureeing; its smooth side is ideal for straining cooked fruits, such as plums. The fine screenÆs rough side works well on pureed fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes or tomatoes, while its smooth side sifts flour or purees soft fruits, such as raspberries. All strainer components should be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent.
- Strainer for making baby food, wine, preserves, soups
- 5-quart bowl, paddle, fine and coarse screens
- Accessory to DeLonghi DSM5, DSM700 stand mixers
- Screens offer smooth or rough side
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent
- 1-year warranty