DeLonghi 6507L Oil-Filled Radiator Heater
This model is discontinued. As an alternative, we recommend the Honeywell HZ-690 Oil-Filled Radiator.
Features and Benefits:
- Energy saving. Due to the combination of DeLonghi's unique design and advanced technology this oil-filled radiator uses up to 36% less wattage than conventional models.
- Safer to the touch. Patented thermal slots give the DeLonghi oil-filled radiator the lowest surface temperature of all standard oil-filled radiators on the market, warming your house worry-free.
- Patented smart-snap wheels ensure safety and stability. You no longer have to mount the wheels to the unit, this patented design allows you to easily snap them into place.
- Front heat ducts provide faster heat circulation and better air-flow temperature.
- Room monitoring thermostat automatically maintains your desired room temperature.
- Three variable heat settings let you control comfort and is energy efficient.
- Permamently sealed with pure diathermic oil (never needs refilling) for stable and efficient heating.
- Heats the fastest versus other oil-filled radiators.
- Additional safety features include durable metal construction and no exposed elements.
- Cord storage.
- Anti-freeze setting for minimal heat temperature so you never get bitter cold again. The unit will automatically turn itself on when the temperature reaches 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gently rounded design means no sharp edges.
- Dimensions: 13.75" W x 25.5" H x 8.5" D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- BTU's: 2,050 (low) - 3,070 (med) - 5120 (high)
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).