Honeywell F74C Self-Rinsing Sediment Water Filter
Honeywell Whole-House Water Pre-Filtration System provides clean, clear water to your entire home. It filters incoming water as soon as it enters the home and automatically flushes dirt, sand, scale and rust down the drain. The result is clean, filtered water flowing from your faucets.
The problem with traditional sediment filters is that they need to be replaced every 3 - 6 months on the average. Depending on water quality, this can happen even as often as every two weeks. This incurs additional costs on the homeowner, and requires a good amount of time devoted to filter replacement.
This is not the case with Honeywell's Self-Rinsing Sediment Filter. With its advanced reverse rinsing technology, you simply install it, set it, and forget it. At a pre-set interval, the filter will switch to cleaning mode, and flush away all the sediment that had accumulated inside.
Features and Benefits:
- Filtered water extends life of household appliances
- Fine filter prevents the intake of particles, such as rust and grains of sand
- Low maintenance automatic sediment filter - set it and forget it
- Patented reverse rinsing technology reduces need for replacement filters
- Permanent, stainless steel filter eliminates the need for routine maintenance
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Gauge indicator lets homeowner know when to backwash for optimum performance
- Timer / actuator can be set to reverse rinse automatically
- Easy installation - both vertical and horizontal mounting is possible, and plug-in transformer means no difficult wiring
- 3/4 inch pipe connection
- Universal outlet fitting for simple discharge to floor drain
- Size: 12.56" x 7.625" x 12.5"
- 3 year limited warranty