Honeywell HZ-930 Radiant Tower Heater
This unique tower heater provides instant and intense sun-like heat and uses 40% less energy than conventional heaters. Utilizing only 900W of electricity, this heater features a radiant carbon technology that directly heats people or objects rather than the air. The heating element heats up instantly, a great feature when you need to warm up quickly. The far-infrared penetrating heat will heat you warmer and longer than conventional heaters and will not dry out the air. This proven technology is silent and the unit oscillates, making it perfect for the living area - or the garage! Safety features include a tip over switch that disables the unit in the event that it is tipped over, a 3-prong grounded plug and heavy duty power cord and overheat protection. This unit also features a SafeGuard Alert badge that monitors the grille and warns when it is hot.
Features and Benefits:
- Instant and intense far-infrared energy efficient heat
- Uses 40% less energy than conventional 1500W heaters
- Can save over $40 per year in energy costs
- Silent, intense focused heating
- Oscillates for wide area heating
- Large, top-mounted controls for easy use
- Reach-through carrying handle
- SafeGuard alert badge warns if grille is hot
- Tip-over Switch
- Overheat protection
- 900 Watts
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 34.49"H x 11.57"W x 11.81"D
- Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).