DeLonghi PAC400 Pinguino Portable Air Conditioner
This model has been discontinued. As an alternative, we recommend the DeLonghi PAC700T Pinguino Portable Air Conditioner.
Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE 13,000 BTUs
- NO DRIP TECHNOLOGY. With this exclusive process, Pinguino uses condensation and collected moisture to help cool the air. Excess vapor is then discharged through the exhaust hose.
- FRESHZONE AIR FILTRATION
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT allows you to customize your cooling needs.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROL PANEL incorporates an on/off switch with light and two-speed fan.
- WINDOW / DOOR BRACKET for easy installation and exhausting of hot air. And the easy-to-connect hose between the indoor and outdoor unit allows for fast installation.
- 24-HOUR PROGRAMMABLE TIMER WITH CLOCK FUNCTION includes a convenient by-pass function.
- ENERGY SAVING. Because a portable air conditioner can be operated independently of central systems, it is easier to target cooling specifically where you want it. Cooling with a central air system usually creates wide fluctuations in temperature and causes a cool / warm effect as the thermostat cycles on and off.
- EASILY PORTABLE thanks to its durable indoor and outdoor castor wheels and side-carry handles. Also includes an extra-large professional castor kit.
- QUIET OPERATION. Pinguino performs quietly thanks to the high efficiency compressor and components.
- BUILT-IN DEHUMDIFIER removes up to 88.77 pints of moisture a day.
- AUTOMATIC SAFETY DEVICE to protect the compressor when switched on immediately after being switched off.