DeLonghi EC701 Stainless Steel Espresso Machine
Features and Benefits:
- Patented E.S.E pod filter holder: Although any E.S.E. pod can be used with this machine, for a perfect espresso every time De'Longhi recommends using E.S.E. Servings (pods) from Illy, the world's finest espresso coffee. Illy's easy-to-use pre-measured pods are perfectly ground and expertly tamped.
- Patented "Sempre Crema" Filter holder: Used with ground espresso, this unique filter enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. Distinguished by its caramel-color, the crema is the essence of authentic espresso.
- Patented Cappuccino System frother: includes a unique frothing chamber which mixes milk and air to create a rich, creamy froth. And there's no need to lift or lower - the Cappuccino System makes it effortless. It's perfect for making the ideal cappuccino, latte or any other frothy milk coffee beverage.
- Cup storage tray for warm, ready-to-use cups.
- Removable 44-ounce water tank with water level indicator, allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning.
- Large removable drip tray: Makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Automatically self primes, so it makes your favorite beverage quickly and easily with no annoying startup preparation.
- Stainless steel boiler is made of durable, high-quality stainless steel. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
- On/Off switch with indicator light allows for easy operation.
- Two separate thermostats: Water and steam pressure are controlled separately, so you can make espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature for both.
- Cofee tamper
- Accessories storage
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 9.06"W x 11.22"D x 11.61"H
- Weight: 14.33 lbs.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).