DeLonghi DCH2590ER SafeHeat Ceramic Heater
Features and Benefits:
- Ceramic heating element provides intense directional flow of heat thanks also to the extra large grille for better circulation.
- Electronic climate control. The smart ECC technology senses and displays the room temperature, and shows the current time. Just set your desired comfort level and this intelligent heater will adjust temperature and heat output accordingly. Less fluctuation in room temperature means energy efficient operation. And because the fan speed always stays constant, you can enjoy quiet warmth.
- Motorized oscillation. Body oscillates from side to side, allowing to warm every corner of the room.
- Adjustable thermostat lets you easily select and maintain your desired level of comfort.
- 2 heat flow settings let you regulate the output of warm air. Choose the HIGH setting for 1500 watts or the LOW setting for 825 watts. Alternately, the fan can be operated without heat for summer ventilation.
- Remote control for extra convenience.
- Anti-freeze setting automatically turns the heater "on" when the room temperature drops below 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indicator light lets you know when the unit is in operation.
- Safety thermal cut-off is one more way to ensure product safety. If the unit becomes too warm, it automatically turns off. No need to worry about overheating.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 10"L x 8"W x 6"D
- Weight: 4 lbs.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).