DeLonghi DCG59 Retro Burr Coffee Grinder
This model is discontinued. As an alternative, we recommend the DeLonghi DCG49 Retro Burr Coffee Grinder.
Features and Benefits:
- 7-OUNCE (200-GRAM) BEAN CAPACITY
- BURR-TYPE GRINDING WHEEL produces a uniform ground texture for consistent results every time.
- TABLESPOON TIMER, an easy-to-use system that lets you grind only what you need for the number of cups youĂre brewing.
- GRIND SELECTOR WITH 8 SETTINGS allows you to choose a precise grind setting from coarse (for percolators and coffee urns), to medium (for drip coffee makers), to fine (for espresso makers) to extra fineÓto suit your personal taste. With 8 settings, you can select the perfect grind for any type of brewing process.
- DUAL SAFE SYSTEM. A DeĂLonghi exclusive, this system is equipped with an automatic safety device that shuts down the grinding wheels if either the ground coffee or bean container is removed.
- SELF-CONTAINED CORD STORAGE. Easy rewind knob keeps cord out of the way when not in use.
- 3.5-OUNCE (100 GRAM) GROUND COFFEE CONTAINER allows for convenient dispensing, measuring and storing of ground coffee. And the removable sealed lid keeps grounds fresh.
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).