Delonghi BBH100G SafeHeat Baseboard Heater
This model is discontinued. As an alternative, we recommend the DeLonghi BBH100 SafeHeat Baseboard Heater.
Features and Benefits:
- MAXIMUM HEAT FLOW. Advanced X-shaped element heats air twice for faster, more efficient heating than conventional baseboard heaters.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT, Super-sensitive adjustable thermostat provides energy-efficient operation by letting you adjust the heat as you want it.
- FOOT SWITCH WITH 3 HEAT SETTINGS. Easily operate the on / off switch and heat settings without bending over. Or, tap it with your hand for easy operation. Choose from HI (1500 watts), MED (900 watts) or LO (600 watts) for just the right amount of heat.
- SIDE TO SIDE SAFETY SHUT-OFF automatically turns the unit off should the unit become overheated, even if only partially obstructed. Safety with complete peace of mind.
- PERFECT FOR ANY ROOM. Whether in the bedroom, living room, or office, the SafeHeat baseboard heater provides fast and flexible heating for the entire room.
- ANTI-FREEZE SETTING for minimal heat temperature so you never get bitter cold again. The unit will automatically turn itself on when the temperature reaches 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
- COMPLIES WITH UL REQUIREMENTS FOR BASEBOARD HEATERS. DeLonghi's heater is the only unit, according to UL specifications, that can be called a "true" baseboard heater.
- Dimensions: 47.25" W x 10.5" H x 4.3" D
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- BTU's: 2,050 (low) - 3,070 (med) - 5120 (high)
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).