Black & Decker FC350 InfraWave Speed-Cooking Countertop Oven with Rotisserie
Unlike conventional or convection ovens, this state-of-the-art countertop oven uses infrared-light technology to evenly cook the inside and outside of foods simultaneously. Superior browning and crisping capabilities seal in flavor, whether cooking meat, poultry, or fish, and toast comes out perfect every time. The appliance cooks up to 50-percent faster than a conventional oven, with no pre-heating or thawing necessary, making it possible to pull dinner out of the freezer and have it fully cooked and ready to serve in no time. In fact, many dishes can be cooked in 20 minutes or less. It has a 12" pizza capacity, a digital touch pad, a digital display and a slide out crumb tray. The especially unique aspects of the InfraWave are its ability to 'know' how to cook your food based on the settings you choose. It's energy efficient and toasts on the outside like an oven at the speed of a microwave. Ability to cook from frozen without the inconvience of having to thaw. Amazing cooking tool.
- The 1500-watt countertop oven and rotisserie with infrared-light technology
- Cooks up to 50-percent faster than a conventional oven; no pre-heating necessary
- Spacious interior
- 52 pre-programmed functions for 1-touch ease of use.
- Accessories include a dishwasher-safe broil rack and bake pan, a removable crumb tray, a handle to pull the trays out, and an instruction manual
- Simple, and quick clean up
- Measures approximately 14 by 13-3/4 by 10 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
This appliance complies with the U.S. Electrical Standard (120V, 60 Hz).